Lite Bookmarks is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Lite Bookmarks from your systemFlexibleShopper
. Go over here
for more details on FlexibleShopper. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Lite Bookmarks folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Lite Bookmarks is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Lite Bookmarks\Lite Bookmarks.exe" /s /n /i:"ExecuteCommands;UninstallCommands" "". The program's main executable file has a size of 766.00 KB (784384 bytes) on disk and is named Lite Bookmarks.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Lite Bookmarks. They occupy about 766.00 KB (784384
bytes) on disk.
- Lite Bookmarks.exe (766.00 KB)
Lite Bookmarks has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall Lite Bookmarks:
The files below remain on your disk by Lite Bookmarks when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lite Bookmarks
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lite Bookmarks\Lite Bookmarks.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lite Bookmarks\Lite Bookmarks.exe
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
Lite Bookmarks is an application marketed by FlexibleShopper. Sometimes, users try to erase this application. This can be difficult because removing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to erase Lite Bookmarks is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Lite Bookmarks from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Lite Bookmarks or simply click the Search field and type in "Lite Bookmarks". The Lite Bookmarks program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Lite Bookmarks in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Lite Bookmarks, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Lite Bookmarks.
8. After removing Lite Bookmarks, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Lite Bookmarks which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Lite Bookmarks using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Lite Bookmarks by FlexibleShopper from your computer, we are not saying that Lite Bookmarks by FlexibleShopper is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Lite Bookmarks in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-01 22:31:50.757