You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Lite for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Lite from your PCMail.Ru
. More information about Mail.Ru can be read here
. Usually the Lite application is placed in the C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Lite\Application folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Lite by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Lite\Application\58.3.3029.47\Installer\setup.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. lite.exe is the Lite's primary executable file and it takes circa 979.98 KB (1003496 bytes) on disk.
Lite installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 8.36 MB (8767928
bytes) on disk.
- lite.exe (979.98 KB)
- nacl64.exe (6.11 MB)
- setup.exe (1.29 MB)
This info is about Lite version 58.3.3029.47
alone. Click on the links below for other Lite versions:
...click to view all...
Lite is an application by Mail.Ru. Some users decide to remove this application. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Lite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Lite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Lite or simply activate the Search field and type in "Lite". If it is installed on your PC the Lite app will be found very quickly. When you select Lite in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Lite, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Lite.
8. After uninstalling Lite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Lite that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Lite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Lite by Mail.Ru from your computer, we are not saying that Lite by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Lite supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-10 10:34:03.697