Listen AmpConnect 4.0
This info is about Listen AmpConnect 4.0 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Listen AmpConnect 4.0 from your PCListen, Inc.
. Go over here
for more information on Listen, Inc.. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Listen\AmpConnect\22.214.171.124 directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can remove Listen AmpConnect 4.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Listen\AmpConnect\126.96.36.199\uninstall.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. AmpConnect.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 144.00 KB (147456 bytes) on disk.
Listen AmpConnect 4.0 is comprised of the following executables which take 304.00 KB (311296
bytes) on disk:
- AmpConnect.exe (144.00 KB)
- gacutil.exe (95.19 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (64.81 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Listen AmpConnect 4.0. You can find here a few links to other Listen AmpConnect 4.0 releases:
Listen AmpConnect 4.0 is an application released by Listen, Inc.. Some users try to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Listen AmpConnect 4.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Listen AmpConnect 4.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Listen AmpConnect 4.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Listen AmpConnect 4.0". If it exists on your system the Listen AmpConnect 4.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Listen AmpConnect 4.0 in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Listen AmpConnect 4.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Listen AmpConnect 4.0.
8. After uninstalling Listen AmpConnect 4.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Listen AmpConnect 4.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Listen AmpConnect 4.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Listen AmpConnect 4.0 by Listen, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Listen AmpConnect 4.0 by Listen, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Listen AmpConnect 4.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-26 05:53:45.433