ListMemoriser 2.1 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall ListMemoriser 2.1 from your systemShaPlus Software
. Go over here
for more info on ShaPlus Software. More data about the app ListMemoriser 2.1 can be seen at http://www.shaplus.com
. ListMemoriser 2.1 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\ListMemoriser folder, subject to the user's choice. You can uninstall ListMemoriser 2.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\ListMemoriser\uninst.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. ListMemoriser 2.1's main file takes around 364.00 KB (372736 bytes) and is named ListMemoriser.exe.
ListMemoriser 2.1 is composed of the following executables which occupy 399.74 KB (409329
bytes) on disk:
- ListMemoriser.exe (364.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (35.74 KB)
This page is about ListMemoriser 2.1 version 2.1
ListMemoriser 2.1 is an application by the software company ShaPlus Software. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to remove ListMemoriser 2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase ListMemoriser 2.1 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ListMemoriser 2.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ListMemoriser 2.1". If it exists on your system the ListMemoriser 2.1 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select ListMemoriser 2.1 in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about ListMemoriser 2.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ListMemoriser 2.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.shaplus.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ListMemoriser\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ListMemoriser 2.1.
8. After uninstalling ListMemoriser 2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ListMemoriser 2.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ListMemoriser 2.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ListMemoriser 2.1 by ShaPlus Software from your PC, we are not saying that ListMemoriser 2.1 by ShaPlus Software is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove ListMemoriser 2.1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-13 15:35:20.633