You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove List Numberer for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall List Numberer from your systemSkwire Empire
. Take a look here
for more information on Skwire Empire. List Numberer is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\List Numberer directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. C:\WINDOWS\zipinst.exe /uninst "C:\Program Files (x86)\List Numberer\uninst1~.nsu" is the full command line if you want to uninstall List Numberer. The program's main executable file has a size of 878.17 KB (899250 bytes) on disk and is named ListNumberer.exe.
The following executable files are contained in List Numberer. They take 878.17 KB (899250
bytes) on disk.
- ListNumberer.exe (878.17 KB)
The current web page applies to List Numberer version 22.214.171.124
List Numberer is an application marketed by Skwire Empire. Some people choose to remove this program. This can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to remove List Numberer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase List Numberer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find List Numberer or simply click the Search feature and type in "List Numberer". If it is installed on your PC the List Numberer application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select List Numberer in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about List Numberer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove List Numberer.
8. After removing List Numberer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of List Numberer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling List Numberer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall List Numberer by Skwire Empire from your PC, we are not saying that List Numberer by Skwire Empire is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall List Numberer in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-25 02:46:45.890