Lion Version 4.0.1
This info is about Lion Version 4.0.1 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Lion Version 4.0.1 from your systemwww.schleinzer.com
. More info about www.schleinzer.com can be seen here
. You can get more details about Lion Version 4.0.1 at http://lion.schleinzer.com/
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Lion folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Lion Version 4.0.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Lion\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called Lion.exe and occupies 237.00 KB (242685 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside Lion Version 4.0.1. They occupy about 1.60 MB (1678770
bytes) on disk.
- browser.exe (242.18 KB)
- Lion.exe (237.00 KB)
- protocol.exe (218.07 KB)
- settings.exe (231.63 KB)
- unins000.exe (710.55 KB)
This data is about Lion Version 4.0.1 version 4.0.1
Lion Version 4.0.1 is a program released by the software company www.schleinzer.com. Frequently, users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY manner to erase Lion Version 4.0.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Lion Version 4.0.1 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Lion Version 4.0.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "Lion Version 4.0.1". If it exists on your system the Lion Version 4.0.1 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Lion Version 4.0.1 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Lion Version 4.0.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Lion Version 4.0.1:
- The software company is: http://lion.schleinzer.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Lion\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Lion Version 4.0.1.
8. After removing Lion Version 4.0.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Lion Version 4.0.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Lion Version 4.0.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Lion Version 4.0.1 by www.schleinzer.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Lion Version 4.0.1 by www.schleinzer.com is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Lion Version 4.0.1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-09 11:23:08.123