LinuxLive USB Creator
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall LinuxLive USB Creator for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall LinuxLive USB Creator from your PCThibaut Lauziere
. You can read more on Thibaut Lauziere or check for application updates here
. More info about the program LinuxLive USB Creator can be seen at http://www.linuxliveusb.com
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\LinuxLive USB Creator directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. You can remove LinuxLive USB Creator by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\LinuxLive USB Creator\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. LiLi USB Creator.exe is the LinuxLive USB Creator's main executable file and it occupies circa 1.36 MB (1423360 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with LinuxLive USB Creator. They take about 3.75 MB (3933479
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LiLi USB Creator.exe (1.36 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (93.86 KB)
- LiLi's CRC32 Easy Hasher.exe (305.84 KB)
- LiLi's MD5 Easy Hasher.exe (308.54 KB)
- LiLi's SHA1 Easy Hasher.exe (308.56 KB)
- 7z.exe (160.00 KB)
- dd.exe (334.00 KB)
- fat32format.exe (48.06 KB)
- grub.exe (231.42 KB)
- mke2fs.exe (112.00 KB)
- syslinux.exe (27.50 KB)
- syslinux4.exe (69.50 KB)
- syslinux5.exe (217.00 KB)
- syslinux6.exe (235.00 KB)
This web page is about LinuxLive USB Creator version 2.91
alone. You can find below info on other releases of LinuxLive USB Creator:
LinuxLive USB Creator is a program marketed by the software company Thibaut Lauziere. Some people decide to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall LinuxLive USB Creator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete LinuxLive USB Creator from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate LinuxLive USB Creator or simply click the Search field and type in "LinuxLive USB Creator". The LinuxLive USB Creator app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click LinuxLive USB Creator in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding LinuxLive USB Creator, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for LinuxLive USB Creator:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.linuxliveusb.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\LinuxLive USB Creator\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove LinuxLive USB Creator.
8. After removing LinuxLive USB Creator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong LinuxLive USB Creator which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling LinuxLive USB Creator using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall LinuxLive USB Creator by Thibaut Lauziere from your PC, nor are we saying that LinuxLive USB Creator by Thibaut Lauziere is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall LinuxLive USB Creator supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-26 03:13:49.260