Linux Management Console 1.0.5
Linux Management Console 1.0.5 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Linux Management Console 1.0.5 from your PCDirk Schwarting
. Open here
for more details on Dirk Schwarting. Please open http://www.puresoft.de
if you want to read more on Linux Management Console 1.0.5 on Dirk Schwarting's web page. Linux Management Console 1.0.5 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Linux Management Console folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Linux Management Console 1.0.5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Linux Management Console\Uninstall\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is called LMC.exe and its approximative size is 4.85 MB (5083136 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with Linux Management Console 1.0.5. They occupy about 13.84 MB (14510531
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LMC.exe (4.85 MB)
- LMCdiag.exe (244.00 KB)
- PAGEANT.EXE (132.00 KB)
- PLINK.EXE (276.00 KB)
- PSCP.EXE (288.00 KB)
- PSFTP.EXE (300.00 KB)
- PUTTY.EXE (444.00 KB)
- PUTTYGEN.EXE (168.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- WinSCP.exe (6.06 MB)
This page is about Linux Management Console 1.0.5 version 1.0.5
Linux Management Console 1.0.5 is a program released by the software company Dirk Schwarting. Sometimes, people want to remove this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to remove Linux Management Console 1.0.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Linux Management Console 1.0.5 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Linux Management Console 1.0.5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Linux Management Console 1.0.5". The Linux Management Console 1.0.5 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Linux Management Console 1.0.5 in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Linux Management Console 1.0.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Linux Management Console 1.0.5:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.puresoft.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Linux Management Console\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Linux Management Console 1.0.5.
8. After uninstalling Linux Management Console 1.0.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Linux Management Console 1.0.5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Linux Management Console 1.0.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Linux Management Console 1.0.5 by Dirk Schwarting from your computer, we are not saying that Linux Management Console 1.0.5 by Dirk Schwarting is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Linux Management Console 1.0.5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-13 11:06:28.087