This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Linlink V4.0 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Linlink V4.0 from your PCPetroPower
. More information on PetroPower can be seen here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Linlink4 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Linlink V4.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Linlink4\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.79 MB (1875512 bytes) on disk and is named zzllk.exe.
Linlink V4.0 contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.42 MB (2541890
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (650.76 KB)
- zzllk.exe (1.79 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.0
of Linlink V4.0.
Linlink V4.0 is an application by the software company PetroPower. Some computer users decide to uninstall this application. This is difficult because performing this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Linlink V4.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Linlink V4.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Linlink V4.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Linlink V4.0". The Linlink V4.0 application will be found automatically. After you select Linlink V4.0 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Linlink V4.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Linlink V4.0.
8. After removing Linlink V4.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Linlink V4.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Linlink V4.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Linlink V4.0 by PetroPower from your PC, we are not saying that Linlink V4.0 by PetroPower is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Linlink V4.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-25 19:26:51.700