This info is about LinkiDoo for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall LinkiDoo from your systemLinkiDoo
. More data about LinkiDoo can be found here
. Please follow http://linkidoo.biz/support
if you want to read more on LinkiDoo on LinkiDoo's page. LinkiDoo is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\LinkiDoo folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. C:\Program Files\LinkiDoo\LinkiDooUn.exe REP_ is the full command line if you want to uninstall LinkiDoo. LinkiDoo's primary file takes about 105.70 KB (108232 bytes) and is called LinkiDoo.BrowserAdapter.exe.
LinkiDoo installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.64 MB (3816217
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- LinkiDooUn.exe (530.78 KB)
- LinkiDooUninstall.exe (234.32 KB)
- utilLinkiDoo.exe (641.70 KB)
- LinkiDoo.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.70 KB)
- LinkiDoo.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.20 KB)
- LinkiDoo.expext.exe (112.70 KB)
- LinkiDoo.PurBrowse.exe (289.70 KB)
This data is about LinkiDoo version 2014.02.05.153917
alone. You can find here a few links to other LinkiDoo versions:
LinkiDoo is an application offered by LinkiDoo. Some users want to remove it. This is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to remove LinkiDoo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall LinkiDoo from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find LinkiDoo or simply activate the Search feature and type in "LinkiDoo". If it exists on your system the LinkiDoo application will be found automatically. When you click LinkiDoo in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding LinkiDoo, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for LinkiDoo:
- The publisher is: http://linkidoo.biz/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\LinkiDoo\LinkiDooUn.exe REP_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove LinkiDoo.
8. After removing LinkiDoo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong LinkiDoo which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing LinkiDoo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove LinkiDoo by LinkiDoo from your computer, we are not saying that LinkiDoo by LinkiDoo is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove LinkiDoo in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-23 11:19:23.647