Linker Desktop is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Linker Desktop from your systemTILON, Inc.
. Go over here
for more info on TILON, Inc.. Click on http://www.Tilon.co.kr
to get more info about Linker Desktop on TILON, Inc.'s website. Linker Desktop is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\TILON\DstationClient folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full uninstall command line for Linker Desktop is C:\Program Files\TILON\DstationClient\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file is called DSLinker.exe and its approximative size is 22.78 MB (23891432 bytes).
The executables below are part of Linker Desktop. They take about 66.10 MB (69314220
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AccordD.exe (7.27 MB)
- AccordD64.exe (7.47 MB)
- DSEventDetecter.exe (1.99 MB)
- DSEventDetecter64.exe (2.55 MB)
- DSLinker.exe (22.78 MB)
- DSSLCA.exe (1.02 MB)
- DSSmartUpdate.exe (2.98 MB)
- GPOEdit.exe (1.81 MB)
- Station.exe (11.92 MB)
- uninst.exe (344.53 KB)
- pk.exe (182.80 KB)
- WindowsXP-KB969084-x86-enu.exe (1.93 MB)
- WindowsXP-KB969084-x86-jpn.exe (1.93 MB)
- WindowsXP-KB969084-x86-kor.exe (1.93 MB)
The current web page applies to Linker Desktop version 3.0.8
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Linker Desktop:
Linker Desktop is an application by TILON, Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to uninstall Linker Desktop is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Linker Desktop from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Linker Desktop or simply activate the Search field and type in "Linker Desktop". If it exists on your system the Linker Desktop app will be found automatically. After you click Linker Desktop in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Linker Desktop, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Linker Desktop:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.Tilon.co.kr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TILON\DstationClient\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Linker Desktop.
8. After removing Linker Desktop, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Linker Desktop that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Linker Desktop using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Linker Desktop by TILON, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Linker Desktop by TILON, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Linker Desktop in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-16 09:26:50.637