This web page is about LinkedIn for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall LinkedIn from your PCPokki
. Open here
for more info on Pokki. LinkedIn is typically installed in the C:\Users\Guillard\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. LinkedIn's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\Guillard\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine\ServiceHostApp.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 7.51 MB (7874024 bytes) on disk and is titled ServiceHostApp.exe.
The following executable files are contained in LinkedIn. They take 20.86 MB (21875128
bytes) on disk.
- ServiceHostApp.exe (7.51 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (10.36 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (2.93 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199599
of LinkedIn. You can find below info on other versions of LinkedIn:
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.The files below are left behind on your disk by LinkedIn's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\IconCache\persistent\LinkedIn.ico
LinkedIn is a program marketed by the software company Pokki. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall it. This can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall LinkedIn is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall LinkedIn using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate LinkedIn or simply click the Search feature and type in "LinkedIn". If it is installed on your PC the LinkedIn app will be found very quickly. When you click LinkedIn in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding LinkedIn, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove LinkedIn.
8. After removing LinkedIn, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of LinkedIn that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling LinkedIn with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove LinkedIn by Pokki from your PC, nor are we saying that LinkedIn by Pokki is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove LinkedIn in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-13 09:27:37.450