Linked Group Messenger
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Linked Group Messenger for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Linked Group Messenger from your systemLinked Group Messenger
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Linked Group Messenger. Detailed information about Linked Group Messenger can be found at http://www.yourcompany.com
. Linked Group Messenger is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Linked Group Messenger folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. Linked Group Messenger's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Linked Group Messenger\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 3.41 MB (3571200 bytes) on disk and is labeled Linked Group Messenger.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Linked Group Messenger. They take 12.85 MB (13470720
bytes) on disk.
- chromedriver.exe (8.12 MB)
- Linked Group Messenger.exe (3.41 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.32 MB)
The current page applies to Linked Group Messenger version 1.89
alone. For other Linked Group Messenger versions please click below:
Linked Group Messenger is a program released by Linked Group Messenger. Some computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Linked Group Messenger is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Linked Group Messenger from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Linked Group Messenger or simply click the Search field and type in "Linked Group Messenger". If it is installed on your PC the Linked Group Messenger application will be found very quickly. After you click Linked Group Messenger in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Linked Group Messenger, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Linked Group Messenger:
- The publisher is: http://www.yourcompany.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Linked Group Messenger\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Linked Group Messenger.
8. After removing Linked Group Messenger, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Linked Group Messenger that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Linked Group Messenger with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Linked Group Messenger by Linked Group Messenger from your computer, we are not saying that Linked Group Messenger by Linked Group Messenger is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Linked Group Messenger supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-12 17:19:12.003