This web page is about LinkSwift 1.0.0 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall LinkSwift 1.0.0 from your systemLinkSwift
. Further information on LinkSwift can be seen here
. Further information about LinkSwift 1.0.0 can be found at http://linkswift.co/support
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\LinkSwift directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\LinkSwift\LinkSwiftuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall LinkSwift 1.0.0. LinkSwiftBrowserFilter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 41.28 KB (42272 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside LinkSwift 1.0.0. They take about 937.80 KB (960308
bytes) on disk.
- LinkSwiftBrowserFilter.exe (41.28 KB)
- sqlite3.exe (454.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.0
of LinkSwift 1.0.0.
LinkSwift 1.0.0 is an application marketed by LinkSwift. Frequently, computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best EASY solution to erase LinkSwift 1.0.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall LinkSwift 1.0.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate LinkSwift 1.0.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "LinkSwift 1.0.0". If it exists on your system the LinkSwift 1.0.0 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select LinkSwift 1.0.0 in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about LinkSwift 1.0.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for LinkSwift 1.0.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://linkswift.co/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\LinkSwift\LinkSwiftuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove LinkSwift 1.0.0.
8. After uninstalling LinkSwift 1.0.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong LinkSwift 1.0.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling LinkSwift 1.0.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall LinkSwift 1.0.0 by LinkSwift from your computer, we are not saying that LinkSwift 1.0.0 by LinkSwift is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall LinkSwift 1.0.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-07 09:23:02.713