LinkStash 3.2.0 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall LinkStash 3.2.0 from your computerJohn Williams / XRayz Software
. Check out here
for more information on John Williams / XRayz Software. You can see more info related to LinkStash 3.2.0 at http://www.xrayz.co.uk/
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LinkStash directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\LinkStash\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove LinkStash 3.2.0. The application's main executable file is called lnkstash.exe and occupies 1.16 MB (1213152 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in LinkStash 3.2.0. They occupy 2.59 MB (2710912
bytes) on disk.
- lnkstash.exe (1.16 MB)
- lschrome.exe (249.22 KB)
- lsmon.exe (63.22 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
This info is about LinkStash 3.2.0 version 3.2.0
LinkStash 3.2.0 is a program marketed by John Williams / XRayz Software. Sometimes, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to erase LinkStash 3.2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall LinkStash 3.2.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find LinkStash 3.2.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "LinkStash 3.2.0". If it is installed on your PC the LinkStash 3.2.0 app will be found very quickly. After you select LinkStash 3.2.0 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about LinkStash 3.2.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for LinkStash 3.2.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.xrayz.co.uk/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\LinkStash\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove LinkStash 3.2.0.
8. After uninstalling LinkStash 3.2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong LinkStash 3.2.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling LinkStash 3.2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove LinkStash 3.2.0 by John Williams / XRayz Software from your PC, we are not saying that LinkStash 3.2.0 by John Williams / XRayz Software is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove LinkStash 3.2.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-17 16:21:12.043