This web page is about LinkPilot for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall LinkPilot from your systemSagem
. More info about Sagem can be read here
. Click on www.sagem.com
to get more facts about LinkPilot on Sagem's website. Usually the LinkPilot application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LinkPilot directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall LinkPilot by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\LinkPilot\UninstallerData\UninstallLinkPilot.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. UpdateSecurityDB.exe is the LinkPilot's main executable file and it occupies approximately 112.00 KB (114688 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of LinkPilot. They occupy about 3.29 MB (3445032
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- UpdateSecurityDB.exe (112.00 KB)
- cvsping.exe (111.50 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (24.50 KB)
- java.exe (132.00 KB)
- javacpl.exe (36.50 KB)
- javaw.exe (132.00 KB)
- javaws.exe (136.00 KB)
- jucheck.exe (265.63 KB)
- jusched.exe (76.00 KB)
- keytool.exe (25.00 KB)
- kinit.exe (25.00 KB)
- klist.exe (25.00 KB)
- ktab.exe (25.00 KB)
- orbd.exe (25.00 KB)
- pack200.exe (25.00 KB)
- policytool.exe (25.00 KB)
- rmid.exe (25.00 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (25.00 KB)
- servertool.exe (25.00 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (25.50 KB)
- unpack200.exe (120.00 KB)
- UninstallLinkPilot.exe (112.50 KB)
- remove.exe (106.50 KB)
- win64_32_x64.exe (112.50 KB)
- ZGWin32LaunchHelper.exe (44.16 KB)
The current page applies to LinkPilot version 126.96.36.199
LinkPilot is a program released by the software company Sagem. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall LinkPilot is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall LinkPilot from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find LinkPilot or simply click the Search feature and type in "LinkPilot". If it is installed on your PC the LinkPilot application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click LinkPilot in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about LinkPilot, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for LinkPilot:
- The web site of the program is: www.sagem.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\LinkPilot\UninstallerData\UninstallLinkPilot.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove LinkPilot.
8. After removing LinkPilot, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of LinkPilot which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing LinkPilot using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall LinkPilot by Sagem from your PC, nor are we saying that LinkPilot by Sagem is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall LinkPilot supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2021-01-04 08:37:12.567