LinkAssistant is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall LinkAssistant from your PCLink-Assistant
. More information on Link-Assistant can be seen here
. LinkAssistant is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Link-AssistantCom directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling LinkAssistant is "C:\Program Files\Link-AssistantCom\Uninstall.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled linkassistant.exe and occupies 172.24 KB (176371 bytes).
The executable files below are part of LinkAssistant. They take about 1.03 MB (1076514
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (177.06 KB)
- buzzbundle.exe (177.24 KB)
- linkassistant.exe (172.24 KB)
- ranktracker.exe (174.75 KB)
- seospyglass.exe (176.25 KB)
- websiteauditor.exe (173.74 KB)
This web page is about LinkAssistant version 6.1.2
alone. You can find below a few links to other LinkAssistant releases:
LinkAssistant is a program offered by the software company Link-Assistant. Frequently, users decide to remove this application. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to remove LinkAssistant is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall LinkAssistant from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate LinkAssistant or simply activate the Search field and type in "LinkAssistant". If it exists on your system the LinkAssistant app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select LinkAssistant in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about LinkAssistant, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove LinkAssistant.
8. After uninstalling LinkAssistant, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong LinkAssistant that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing LinkAssistant using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove LinkAssistant by Link-Assistant from your computer, nor are we saying that LinkAssistant by Link-Assistant is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove LinkAssistant in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-12 13:12:15.197