Link200 v3.2 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Link200 v3.2 from your systemVeign, LLC
. Further information on Veign, LLC can be seen here
. More data about the application Link200 v3.2 can be found at http://www.veign.com/
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Veign\Link200 directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. Link200 v3.2's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Veign\Link200\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 448.00 KB (458752 bytes) on disk and is labeled link200.exe.
Link200 v3.2 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.11 MB (1160026
bytes) on disk.
- link200.exe (448.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (684.84 KB)
This page is about Link200 v3.2 version 2003.2
Link200 v3.2 is an application released by the software company Veign, LLC. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. This is efortful because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Link200 v3.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Link200 v3.2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Link200 v3.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Link200 v3.2". The Link200 v3.2 program will be found automatically. After you click Link200 v3.2 in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Link200 v3.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Link200 v3.2:
- The software company is: http://www.veign.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Veign\Link200\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Link200 v3.2.
8. After removing Link200 v3.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Link200 v3.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Link200 v3.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Link200 v3.2 by Veign, LLC from your PC, we are not saying that Link200 v3.2 by Veign, LLC is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Link200 v3.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 05:31:33.097