Lingoversity is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Lingoversity from your computerLingoversity.com
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Lingoversity.com. Lingoversity is typically installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Lingoversity folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. Lingoversity's full uninstall command line is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Lingoversity\uninstall.exe". The program's main executable file is called Lingoversity.exe and it has a size of 6.46 MB (6778176 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Lingoversity. They take 6.62 MB (6940381
bytes) on disk.
- Lingoversity.exe (6.46 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (158.40 KB)
The current page applies to Lingoversity version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find below a few links to other Lingoversity releases:
Lingoversity is an application offered by the software company Lingoversity.com. Frequently, people want to erase this application. This is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Lingoversity is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Lingoversity using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Lingoversity or simply click the Search field and type in "Lingoversity". If it is installed on your PC the Lingoversity application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Lingoversity in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Lingoversity, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Lingoversity.
8. After uninstalling Lingoversity, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Lingoversity which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Lingoversity using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Lingoversity by Lingoversity.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Lingoversity by Lingoversity.com is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Lingoversity supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 16:13:00.747