Lingoes Translator v2.6.1
Lingoes Translator v2.6.1 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Lingoes Translator v2.6.1 from your computerDLC
. Take a look here
for more information on DLC. Lingoes Translator v2.6.1 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Lingoes Translator folder, depending on the user's option. The full command line for removing Lingoes Translator v2.6.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Lingoes Translator\un_LingoesTranslator_12345.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Lingoes.exe is the Lingoes Translator v2.6.1's primary executable file and it occupies circa 2.09 MB (2187264 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Lingoes Translator v2.6.1. They take about 2.81 MB (2941584
bytes) on disk.
- lgsupd.exe (224.00 KB)
- Lingoes.exe (2.09 MB)
- lwcnc.exe (36.00 KB)
- un_LingoesTranslator_12345.exe (476.64 KB)
This info is about Lingoes Translator v2.6.1 version 2.6.1
Lingoes Translator v2.6.1 is a program offered by the software company DLC. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Lingoes Translator v2.6.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Lingoes Translator v2.6.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Lingoes Translator v2.6.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Lingoes Translator v2.6.1". The Lingoes Translator v2.6.1 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Lingoes Translator v2.6.1 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Lingoes Translator v2.6.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Lingoes Translator v2.6.1.
8. After uninstalling Lingoes Translator v2.6.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Lingoes Translator v2.6.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Lingoes Translator v2.6.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Lingoes Translator v2.6.1 by DLC from your computer, we are not saying that Lingoes Translator v2.6.1 by DLC is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Lingoes Translator v2.6.1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-14 09:57:42.987