This info is about LineageII for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall LineageII from your system4Game
. Check out here
where you can read more on 4Game. More information about the program LineageII can be seen at http://l2.ru
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\4Game\LineageII folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. You can remove LineageII by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\4Game\LineageII\Uninstall.exe" "C:\Program Files (x86)\4Game\LineageII\install_1.0.0720.log" -u. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. FrostConfigs.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.09 MB (1140952 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside LineageII. They take about 44.02 MB (46156356
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (38.39 MB)
- FrostConfigs.exe (1.09 MB)
- FrostUpdater.exe (524.19 KB)
- dxwebsetup.exe (285.34 KB)
- AwesomiumProcess.exe (443.30 KB)
- awesomium_process.exe (38.77 KB)
- L2.exe (3.28 MB)
This info is about LineageII version 1.0.0720
only. You can find here a few links to other LineageII releases:
LineageII is a program released by 4Game. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. This is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall LineageII is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete LineageII from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate LineageII or simply click the Search field and type in "LineageII". The LineageII app will be found automatically. After you click LineageII in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding LineageII, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for LineageII:
- The web site of the program is: http://l2.ru
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\4Game\LineageII\Uninstall.exe" "C:\Program Files (x86)\4Game\LineageII\install_1.0.0720.log" -u
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove LineageII.
8. After uninstalling LineageII, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong LineageII that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing LineageII with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove LineageII by 4Game from your PC, nor are we saying that LineageII by 4Game is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove LineageII in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 16:11:16.820