This info is about LineageII for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall LineageII from your system4Game
. Check out here
where you can read more on 4Game. More information about the program LineageII can be seen at http://l2.ru
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\4Game\LineageII folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. You can remove LineageII by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\4Game\LineageII\Uninstall.exe" "C:\Program Files (x86)\4Game\LineageII\install_1.0.0720.log" -u. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. FrostConfigs.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.09 MB (1140952 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside LineageII. They take about 44.02 MB (46156356
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (38.39 MB)
- FrostConfigs.exe (1.09 MB)
- FrostUpdater.exe (524.19 KB)
- dxwebsetup.exe (285.34 KB)
- AwesomiumProcess.exe (443.30 KB)
- awesomium_process.exe (38.77 KB)
- L2.exe (3.28 MB)
This info is about LineageII version 1.0.0720
only. You can find here a few links to other LineageII releases:
LineageII is a program released by 4Game. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. This is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall LineageII is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete LineageII from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find LineageII or simply activate the Search field and type in "LineageII". If it is installed on your PC the LineageII application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click LineageII in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about LineageII, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for LineageII:
- The web site of the program is: http://l2.ru
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\4Game\LineageII\Uninstall.exe" "C:\Program Files (x86)\4Game\LineageII\install_1.0.0720.log" -u
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove LineageII.
8. After uninstalling LineageII, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong LineageII that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing LineageII with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove LineageII by 4Game from your PC, nor are we saying that LineageII by 4Game is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove LineageII in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-24 16:11:16.820