Lineage II is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Lineage II from your computerNCSoft
. You can read more on NCSoft or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.lineage2.com
to get more details about Lineage II on NCSoft's website. Lineage II is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Lineage II directory, subject to the user's decision. RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to uninstall Lineage II. L2.exe is the Lineage II's main executable file and it occupies around 248.02 KB (253972 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Lineage II. They occupy about 248.02 KB (253972
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to Lineage II version 35
alone. For other Lineage II versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Lineage II is an application released by NCSoft. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. This can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Lineage II is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Lineage II with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Lineage II or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Lineage II". If it exists on your system the Lineage II app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Lineage II in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Lineage II, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Lineage II:
- The software company is: http://www.lineage2.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Lineage II.
8. After removing Lineage II, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Lineage II which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Lineage II with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Lineage II by NCSoft from your computer, we are not saying that Lineage II by NCSoft is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Lineage II supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-09 08:05:18.360