Lindell 7X-500 1.2
This web page is about Lindell 7X-500 1.2 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Lindell 7X-500 1.2 from your systemPlugin Alliance
. More information on Plugin Alliance can be seen here
. You can see more info on Lindell 7X-500 1.2 at http://www.plugin-alliance.com
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\Plugin Alliance\Lindell 7X-500\uninstall folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Lindell 7X-500 1.2 is C:\Program Files\Plugin Alliance\Lindell 7X-500\uninstall\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 695.55 KB (712240 bytes) on disk and is named unins000.exe.
Lindell 7X-500 1.2 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 695.55 KB (712240
bytes) on disk:
The current page applies to Lindell 7X-500 1.2 version 75001.2
Lindell 7X-500 1.2 is a program marketed by Plugin Alliance. Some computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to remove Lindell 7X-500 1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Lindell 7X-500 1.2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Lindell 7X-500 1.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Lindell 7X-500 1.2". The Lindell 7X-500 1.2 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Lindell 7X-500 1.2 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Lindell 7X-500 1.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Lindell 7X-500 1.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.plugin-alliance.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Plugin Alliance\Lindell 7X-500\uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Lindell 7X-500 1.2.
8. After uninstalling Lindell 7X-500 1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Lindell 7X-500 1.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Lindell 7X-500 1.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Lindell 7X-500 1.2 by Plugin Alliance from your computer, we are not saying that Lindell 7X-500 1.2 by Plugin Alliance is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Lindell 7X-500 1.2 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-13 18:23:05.310