Lindell 254E 1.1
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Lindell 254E 1.1 for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Lindell 254E 1.1 from your systemPlugin Alliance
. Open here
for more information on Plugin Alliance. Please open http://www.plugin-alliance.com
if you want to read more on Lindell 254E 1.1 on Plugin Alliance's page. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Plugin Alliance\Lindell 254E\uninstall directory (same installation drive as Windows). Lindell 254E 1.1's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Plugin Alliance\Lindell 254E\uninstall\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is called unins000.exe and its approximative size is 695.55 KB (712240 bytes).
Lindell 254E 1.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 695.55 KB (712240
bytes) on disk.
This page is about Lindell 254E 1.1 version 2541.1
Lindell 254E 1.1 is a program marketed by Plugin Alliance. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Lindell 254E 1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Lindell 254E 1.1 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Lindell 254E 1.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "Lindell 254E 1.1". If it exists on your system the Lindell 254E 1.1 application will be found automatically. When you select Lindell 254E 1.1 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Lindell 254E 1.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Lindell 254E 1.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.plugin-alliance.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Plugin Alliance\Lindell 254E\uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Lindell 254E 1.1.
8. After removing Lindell 254E 1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Lindell 254E 1.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Lindell 254E 1.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Lindell 254E 1.1 by Plugin Alliance from your computer, nor are we saying that Lindell 254E 1.1 by Plugin Alliance is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Lindell 254E 1.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-13 18:23:05.300