LinX is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall LinX from your computerDua|ist
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Dua|ist. Click on http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?t=201670
to get more facts about LinX on Dua|ist's website. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LinX folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling LinX is C:\Program Files (x86)\LinX\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 303.50 KB (310784 bytes) on disk and is titled LinX.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in LinX. They take 4.55 MB (4766853
bytes) on disk.
- linpack_xeon32.exe (1.36 MB)
- linpack_xeon64.exe (2.83 MB)
- LinX.exe (303.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (62.79 KB)
This web page is about LinX version 0.6.4.0
LinX is a program marketed by the software company Dua|ist. Some people choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove LinX is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase LinX from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate LinX or simply activate the Search field and type in "LinX". If it exists on your system the LinX app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click LinX in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding LinX, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for LinX:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?t=201670
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\LinX\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove LinX.
8. After uninstalling LinX, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of LinX that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling LinX with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove LinX by Dua|ist from your computer, we are not saying that LinX by Dua|ist is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove LinX supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-14 19:39:31.130