This web page is about LimitState:FIX for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall LimitState:FIX from your computerLimitState Ltd
. Go over here
for more information on LimitState Ltd. LimitState:FIX is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\LimitState\FIX2.0 folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. You can remove LimitState:FIX by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\LimitState\FIX2.0\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled fix.exe and its approximative size is 8.38 MB (8785984 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in LimitState:FIX. They take 21.72 MB (22777097
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (6.05 MB)
- fix.exe (8.38 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.53 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.76 MB)
The current page applies to LimitState:FIX version 2.0
only. For other LimitState:FIX versions please click below:
LimitState:FIX is an application marketed by the software company LimitState Ltd. Frequently, computer users try to erase it. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to erase LimitState:FIX is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove LimitState:FIX from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate LimitState:FIX or simply click the Search field and type in "LimitState:FIX". If it exists on your system the LimitState:FIX app will be found automatically. After you click LimitState:FIX in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about LimitState:FIX, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall LimitState:FIX.
8. After uninstalling LimitState:FIX, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of LimitState:FIX that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing LimitState:FIX with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall LimitState:FIX by LimitState Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that LimitState:FIX by LimitState Ltd is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall LimitState:FIX in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-10-01 21:54:49.690