You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Limit-Fix for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Limit-Fix from your PChalfopenlimitfix@gmail.com
. You can find out more on firstname.lastname@example.org or check for application updates here
. More information about Limit-Fix can be found at http://www.half-open.com
. You can remove Limit-Fix by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\WINDOWS\INF\Limit-Fix.inf,Uninstall. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named Limit-Fix.exe and its approximative size is 637.00 KB (652288 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Limit-Fix. They occupy 750.00 KB (768000
bytes) on disk.
- Limit-Fix.exe (637.00 KB)
- CertMgr.Exe (35.00 KB)
- makecert.exe (31.00 KB)
- signtool.exe (47.00 KB)
The current page applies to Limit-Fix version 2.9
Limit-Fix is a program by the software company email@example.com. Frequently, users want to remove this program. This is difficult because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY action to remove Limit-Fix is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Limit-Fix from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Limit-Fix or simply click the Search field and type in "Limit-Fix". The Limit-Fix program will be found automatically. When you select Limit-Fix in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Limit-Fix, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Limit-Fix:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.half-open.com
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\WINDOWS\INF\Limit-Fix.inf,Uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Limit-Fix.
8. After removing Limit-Fix, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Limit-Fix that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Limit-Fix with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Limit-Fix by firstname.lastname@example.org from your PC, we are not saying that Limit-Fix by email@example.com is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Limit-Fix in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-14 19:42:19.130