LimeWire PRO 4.14.8
LimeWire PRO 4.14.8 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall LimeWire PRO 4.14.8 from your systemLime Wire, LLC
. Additional info about Lime Wire, LLC can be seen here
. You can see more info on LimeWire PRO 4.14.8 at http://www.limewire.com
. Usually the LimeWire PRO 4.14.8 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LimeWire directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove LimeWire PRO 4.14.8 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\LimeWire\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled LimeWire.exe and it has a size of 144.00 KB (147456 bytes).
The executable files below are part of LimeWire PRO 4.14.8. They take an average of 266.73 KB (273135
bytes) on disk.
- LimeWire.exe (144.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (122.73 KB)
This page is about LimeWire PRO 4.14.8 version 4.14.8
LimeWire PRO 4.14.8 is a program released by the software company Lime Wire, LLC. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall LimeWire PRO 4.14.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase LimeWire PRO 4.14.8 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate LimeWire PRO 4.14.8 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "LimeWire PRO 4.14.8". If it exists on your system the LimeWire PRO 4.14.8 app will be found automatically. When you select LimeWire PRO 4.14.8 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding LimeWire PRO 4.14.8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for LimeWire PRO 4.14.8:
- The publisher is: http://www.limewire.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\LimeWire\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall LimeWire PRO 4.14.8.
8. After removing LimeWire PRO 4.14.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of LimeWire PRO 4.14.8 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing LimeWire PRO 4.14.8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall LimeWire PRO 4.14.8 by Lime Wire, LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that LimeWire PRO 4.14.8 by Lime Wire, LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall LimeWire PRO 4.14.8 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-14 03:10:41.963