This info is about LimeWire Music for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall LimeWire Music from your systemProNetSharing LLC
. Check out here
where you can find out more on ProNetSharing LLC. More details about the software LimeWire Music can be found at http://www.pronetsharing.com/
. Usually the LimeWire Music program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LimeWire Music folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing LimeWire Music is C:\Program Files (x86)\LimeWire Music\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. LimeWire Music.exe is the LimeWire Music's main executable file and it occupies about 417.00 KB (427008 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside LimeWire Music. They take about 818.54 KB (838183
bytes) on disk.
- LimeWire Music.exe (417.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (74.54 KB)
- UpdateApp.exe (327.00 KB)
This info is about LimeWire Music version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find here a few links to other LimeWire Music releases:
...click to view all...
LimeWire Music is an application offered by ProNetSharing LLC. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this application. This can be hard because performing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to uninstall LimeWire Music is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall LimeWire Music with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find LimeWire Music or simply click the Search field and type in "LimeWire Music". If it is installed on your PC the LimeWire Music application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select LimeWire Music in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding LimeWire Music, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for LimeWire Music:
- The publisher is: http://www.pronetsharing.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\LimeWire Music\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall LimeWire Music.
8. After uninstalling LimeWire Music, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of LimeWire Music which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling LimeWire Music using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove LimeWire Music by ProNetSharing LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that LimeWire Music by ProNetSharing LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove LimeWire Music supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 20:04:48.203