LimeWire Acceleration Patch
This web page is about LimeWire Acceleration Patch for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall LimeWire Acceleration Patch from your systemDownloadBoosters LLC
. More information about DownloadBoosters LLC can be seen here
. You can see more info about LimeWire Acceleration Patch at http://dailyads.org/~reports/counter/index.php?idapp=49
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LimeWire Acceleration Patch folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for LimeWire Acceleration Patch is C:\Program Files (x86)\LimeWire Acceleration Patch\uninstall.exe. LimeWire Acceleration Patch.exe is the LimeWire Acceleration Patch's main executable file and it takes close to 775.00 KB (793600 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of LimeWire Acceleration Patch. They take about 831.76 KB (851727
bytes) on disk.
- LimeWire Acceleration Patch.exe (775.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (56.76 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of LimeWire Acceleration Patch. You can find below info on other releases of LimeWire Acceleration Patch:
LimeWire Acceleration Patch is an application released by the software company DownloadBoosters LLC. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this program. This is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall LimeWire Acceleration Patch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete LimeWire Acceleration Patch with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find LimeWire Acceleration Patch or simply activate the Search field and type in "LimeWire Acceleration Patch". If it exists on your system the LimeWire Acceleration Patch program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click LimeWire Acceleration Patch in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about LimeWire Acceleration Patch, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for LimeWire Acceleration Patch:
- The publisher is: http://dailyads.org/~reports/counter/index.php?idapp=49
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\LimeWire Acceleration Patch\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall LimeWire Acceleration Patch.
8. After uninstalling LimeWire Acceleration Patch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of LimeWire Acceleration Patch that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing LimeWire Acceleration Patch using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall LimeWire Acceleration Patch by DownloadBoosters LLC from your PC, we are not saying that LimeWire Acceleration Patch by DownloadBoosters LLC is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall LimeWire Acceleration Patch supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-25 01:22:58.487