LimeWire 5.4.7 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall LimeWire 5.4.7 from your systemLime Wire, LLC
. Check out here
for more details on Lime Wire, LLC. More information about LimeWire 5.4.7 can be found at http://www.limewire.com
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\LimeWire directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling LimeWire 5.4.7 is "C:\Program Files\LimeWire\uninstall.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. LimeWire 5.4.7's primary file takes around 492.00 KB (503808 bytes) and is called LimeWire.exe.
LimeWire 5.4.7 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 20.45 MB (21447581
bytes) on disk.
- LimeWire.exe (492.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (142.26 KB)
- LimeWireWin5.4.7.exe (19.83 MB)
The current web page applies to LimeWire 5.4.7 version 5.4.7
LimeWire 5.4.7 is a program marketed by Lime Wire, LLC. Some computer users try to erase this application. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to erase LimeWire 5.4.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove LimeWire 5.4.7 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find LimeWire 5.4.7 or simply activate the Search field and type in "LimeWire 5.4.7". If it is installed on your PC the LimeWire 5.4.7 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select LimeWire 5.4.7 in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding LimeWire 5.4.7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for LimeWire 5.4.7:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.limewire.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\LimeWire\uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove LimeWire 5.4.7.
8. After removing LimeWire 5.4.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong LimeWire 5.4.7 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing LimeWire 5.4.7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove LimeWire 5.4.7 by Lime Wire, LLC from your computer, we are not saying that LimeWire 5.4.7 by Lime Wire, LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove LimeWire 5.4.7 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-13 13:30:32.313