LimeWire 4.16.6 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall LimeWire 4.16.6 from your computerLime Wire, LLC
. More data about Lime Wire, LLC can be found here
. Please follow http://www.limewire.com
if you want to read more on LimeWire 4.16.6 on Lime Wire, LLC's page. LimeWire 4.16.6 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\LimeWire folder, subject to the user's choice. You can uninstall LimeWire 4.16.6 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\LimeWire\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 492.00 KB (503808 bytes) on disk and is titled LimeWire.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with LimeWire 4.16.6. They take about 23.69 MB (24839304
bytes) on disk.
- LimeWire.exe (492.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (147.09 KB)
- LimeWireWin5.5.8.exe (23.06 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.16.6
of LimeWire 4.16.6.
LimeWire 4.16.6 is a program by the software company Lime Wire, LLC. Frequently, people decide to remove it. This is difficult because performing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to remove LimeWire 4.16.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall LimeWire 4.16.6 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate LimeWire 4.16.6 or simply click the Search feature and type in "LimeWire 4.16.6". The LimeWire 4.16.6 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click LimeWire 4.16.6 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about LimeWire 4.16.6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for LimeWire 4.16.6:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.limewire.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\LimeWire\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove LimeWire 4.16.6.
8. After uninstalling LimeWire 4.16.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong LimeWire 4.16.6 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing LimeWire 4.16.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove LimeWire 4.16.6 by Lime Wire, LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that LimeWire 4.16.6 by Lime Wire, LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove LimeWire 4.16.6 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-10 14:27:06.000