LimeWire 4.16.4 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall LimeWire 4.16.4 from your computerLime Wire, LLC
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Lime Wire, LLC. Click on http://www.limewire.com
to get more facts about LimeWire 4.16.4 on Lime Wire, LLC's website. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\LimeWire folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall LimeWire 4.16.4 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\LimeWire\uninstall.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. LimeWireWin4.16.4.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 4.29 MB (4499000 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside LimeWire 4.16.4. They take about 7.33 MB (7686209
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (120.13 KB)
- LimeWireWin4.12.6.exe (2.92 MB)
- LimeWireWin4.16.4.exe (4.29 MB)
This web page is about LimeWire 4.16.4 version 4.16.4
LimeWire 4.16.4 is an application released by Lime Wire, LLC. Frequently, users choose to erase this application. This can be difficult because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase LimeWire 4.16.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove LimeWire 4.16.4 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find LimeWire 4.16.4 or simply activate the Search field and type in "LimeWire 4.16.4". The LimeWire 4.16.4 application will be found very quickly. When you click LimeWire 4.16.4 in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about LimeWire 4.16.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for LimeWire 4.16.4:
- The publisher is: http://www.limewire.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\LimeWire\uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove LimeWire 4.16.4.
8. After uninstalling LimeWire 4.16.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong LimeWire 4.16.4 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling LimeWire 4.16.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove LimeWire 4.16.4 by Lime Wire, LLC from your PC, we are not saying that LimeWire 4.16.4 by Lime Wire, LLC is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove LimeWire 4.16.4 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-10 09:03:13.560