You can find below detailed information on how to remove LimeWire 4.14.7 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall LimeWire 4.14.7 from your systemLime Wire, LLC
. Further information on Lime Wire, LLC can be found here
. More details about the app LimeWire 4.14.7 can be found at http://www.limewire.com
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LimeWire directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall LimeWire 4.14.7 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\LimeWire\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. LimeWire.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 144.00 KB (147456 bytes) on disk.
LimeWire 4.14.7 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.48 MB (3650816
bytes) on disk:
- LimeWire.exe (144.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (122.69 KB)
- LimeWireWin4.14.7.exe (3.22 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.14.7
of LimeWire 4.14.7.
LimeWire 4.14.7 is a program released by Lime Wire, LLC. Frequently, computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to remove LimeWire 4.14.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase LimeWire 4.14.7 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate LimeWire 4.14.7 or simply click the Search feature and type in "LimeWire 4.14.7". The LimeWire 4.14.7 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select LimeWire 4.14.7 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding LimeWire 4.14.7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for LimeWire 4.14.7:
- The software company is: http://www.limewire.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\LimeWire\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove LimeWire 4.14.7.
8. After removing LimeWire 4.14.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of LimeWire 4.14.7 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling LimeWire 4.14.7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall LimeWire 4.14.7 by Lime Wire, LLC from your computer, we are not saying that LimeWire 4.14.7 by Lime Wire, LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall LimeWire 4.14.7 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 19:05:39.780