This info is about LimeRunner for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall LimeRunner from your computerP2PHood LLC
. Further information on P2PHood LLC can be seen here
. Click on http://www.p2phood.com/
to get more facts about LimeRunner on P2PHood LLC's website. LimeRunner is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LimeRunner directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\LimeRunner\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall LimeRunner. The program's main executable file is titled LimeRunner.exe and occupies 499.50 KB (511488 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in LimeRunner. They take 984.02 KB (1007635
bytes) on disk.
- LimeRunner.exe (499.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (157.52 KB)
- UpdateApp.exe (327.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of LimeRunner. For other LimeRunner versions please click below:
...click to view all...
LimeRunner is an application released by the software company P2PHood LLC. Frequently, computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK solution to erase LimeRunner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove LimeRunner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate LimeRunner or simply click the Search feature and type in "LimeRunner". If it is installed on your PC the LimeRunner program will be found very quickly. When you select LimeRunner in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about LimeRunner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for LimeRunner:
- The software company is: http://www.p2phood.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\LimeRunner\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove LimeRunner.
8. After removing LimeRunner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong LimeRunner which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling LimeRunner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove LimeRunner by P2PHood LLC from your PC, we are not saying that LimeRunner by P2PHood LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove LimeRunner supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-02-15 14:43:16.267