LimeChat 2 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall LimeChat 2 from your PCSatoshi Nakagawa
. You can read more on Satoshi Nakagawa or check for application updates here
. You can read more about related to LimeChat 2 at http://limechat.net/
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\LimeChat2 directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove LimeChat 2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\LimeChat2\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. LimeChat2.exe is the LimeChat 2's primary executable file and it occupies about 4.83 MB (5068800 bytes) on disk.
LimeChat 2 contains of the executables below. They take 4.89 MB (5124857
bytes) on disk.
- LimeChat2.exe (4.83 MB)
- uninst.exe (54.74 KB)
The current web page applies to LimeChat 2 version 2.40
alone. Click on the links below for other LimeChat 2 versions:
LimeChat 2 is an application offered by the software company Satoshi Nakagawa. Frequently, users want to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall LimeChat 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove LimeChat 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find LimeChat 2 or simply click the Search field and type in "LimeChat 2". If it exists on your system the LimeChat 2 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click LimeChat 2 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding LimeChat 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for LimeChat 2:
- The publisher is: http://limechat.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\LimeChat2\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall LimeChat 2.
8. After removing LimeChat 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong LimeChat 2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling LimeChat 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall LimeChat 2 by Satoshi Nakagawa from your PC, nor are we saying that LimeChat 2 by Satoshi Nakagawa is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall LimeChat 2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-27 09:28:22.317