You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Limbo.v 184.108.40.206r6 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Limbo.v 220.127.116.11r6 from your computerFenixx--Repack--(15.01.2012)
. Further information on Fenixx--Repack--(15.01.2012) can be seen here
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Limbo.v 18.104.22.168r6 folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Limbo.v 22.214.171.124r6 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Limbo.v 126.96.36.199r6\Uninstall\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 274.00 KB (280576 bytes) on disk and is titled limbo_lang.exe.
The executable files below are part of Limbo.v 188.8.131.52r6. They take an average of 6.33 MB (6637687
bytes) on disk.
- limbo.exe (4.84 MB)
- limbo_lang.exe (274.00 KB)
- dxwebsetup.exe (292.84 KB)
- unins000.exe (957.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Limbo.v 220.127.116.11r6.
Limbo.v 18.104.22.168r6 is a program marketed by Fenixx--Repack--(15.01.2012). Some computer users try to erase it. This can be difficult because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Limbo.v 22.214.171.124r6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Limbo.v 126.96.36.199r6 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Limbo.v 188.8.131.52r6 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Limbo.v 184.108.40.206r6". The Limbo.v 220.127.116.11r6 application will be found automatically. When you select Limbo.v 18.104.22.168r6 in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Limbo.v 22.214.171.124r6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Limbo.v 126.96.36.199r6.
8. After removing Limbo.v 188.8.131.52r6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Limbo.v 184.108.40.206r6 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Limbo.v 220.127.116.11r6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Limbo.v 18.104.22.168r6 by Fenixx--Repack--(15.01.2012) from your computer, nor are we saying that Limbo.v 22.214.171.124r6 by Fenixx--Repack--(15.01.2012) is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Limbo.v 126.96.36.199r6 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-21 14:08:51.617