You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Lima 0.12.0 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Lima 0.12.0 from your PCLima Technology Inc
. More information about Lima Technology Inc can be found here
. Please follow http://meetlima.com
if you want to read more on Lima 0.12.0 on Lima Technology Inc's page. The program is often located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Lima directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Lima 0.12.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Lima\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Lima.exe is the Lima 0.12.0's primary executable file and it occupies around 550.00 KB (563200 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Lima 0.12.0. They take 9.41 MB (9867584
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ecore.exe (5.06 MB)
- Lima.exe (550.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.17 MB)
- CrashSender1402.exe (927.50 KB)
- Installer.exe (169.44 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (245.00 KB)
- ffprobe.exe (149.50 KB)
- wininst-6.0.exe (60.00 KB)
- wininst-7.1.exe (64.00 KB)
- wininst-8.0.exe (60.00 KB)
- wininst-9.0-amd64.exe (218.50 KB)
- wininst-9.0.exe (191.50 KB)
- lima-meta.exe (64.00 KB)
- cli-64.exe (73.00 KB)
- cli-arm-32.exe (67.50 KB)
- gui.exe (64.00 KB)
- gui-64.exe (73.50 KB)
- gui-arm-32.exe (67.50 KB)
- python.exe (26.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.12.0
of Lima 0.12.0.
Lima 0.12.0 is an application by the software company Lima Technology Inc. Frequently, users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to erase Lima 0.12.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Lima 0.12.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Lima 0.12.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Lima 0.12.0". The Lima 0.12.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Lima 0.12.0 in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Lima 0.12.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Lima 0.12.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://meetlima.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Lima\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Lima 0.12.0.
8. After uninstalling Lima 0.12.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Lima 0.12.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Lima 0.12.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Lima 0.12.0 by Lima Technology Inc from your computer, nor are we saying that Lima 0.12.0 by Lima Technology Inc is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Lima 0.12.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-09 00:24:48.967