Ligue2 2014-15 Version 1.0
Ligue2 2014-15 Version 1.0 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Ligue2 2014-15 Version 1.0 from your computerOlivier RAVET
. Additional info about Olivier RAVET can be seen here
. Further information about Ligue2 2014-15 Version 1.0 can be seen at http://olravet.fr
. Ligue2 2014-15 Version 1.0 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Football\Ligue 2- 2014-2015 directory, regulated by the user's choice. Ligue2 2014-15 Version 1.0's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Football\Ligue 2- 2014-2015\unins000.exe". Ligue2.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 732.00 KB (749568 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Ligue2 2014-15 Version 1.0. They occupy about 1.38 MB (1448401
bytes) on disk.
- Ligue2.exe (732.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (682.45 KB)
The current page applies to Ligue2 2014-15 Version 1.0 version 22014151.0
Ligue2 2014-15 Version 1.0 is an application marketed by the software company Olivier RAVET. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to uninstall Ligue2 2014-15 Version 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Ligue2 2014-15 Version 1.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Ligue2 2014-15 Version 1.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Ligue2 2014-15 Version 1.0". The Ligue2 2014-15 Version 1.0 app will be found very quickly. After you click Ligue2 2014-15 Version 1.0 in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Ligue2 2014-15 Version 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ligue2 2014-15 Version 1.0:
- The publisher is: http://olravet.fr
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Football\Ligue 2- 2014-2015\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Ligue2 2014-15 Version 1.0.
8. After uninstalling Ligue2 2014-15 Version 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Ligue2 2014-15 Version 1.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Ligue2 2014-15 Version 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Ligue2 2014-15 Version 1.0 by Olivier RAVET from your computer, we are not saying that Ligue2 2014-15 Version 1.0 by Olivier RAVET is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Ligue2 2014-15 Version 1.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-24 07:17:09.690