You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Lightscreen for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Lightscreen from your computerChristian Kaiser
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Christian Kaiser. You can get more details related to Lightscreen at http://ckaiser.com.ar
. Lightscreen is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Lightscreen folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Lightscreen\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Lightscreen. lightscreen.exe is the Lightscreen's main executable file and it takes approximately 557.50 KB (570880 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Lightscreen. They take about 717.62 KB (734838
bytes) on disk.
- lightscreen.exe (557.50 KB)
- optipng.exe (96.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (64.12 KB)
This data is about Lightscreen version 2.0
Numerous files, folders and Windows registry data will not be removed when you remove Lightscreen from your computer.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Lightscreen:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Lightscreen's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\A-V\Lightscreen
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lightscreen
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lightscreen\audio\qtaudio_windows.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lightscreen\imageformats\qgif.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lightscreen\imageformats\qico.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lightscreen\imageformats\qjpeg.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lightscreen\libeay32.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lightscreen\lightscreen.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lightscreen\msvcp120.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lightscreen\msvcr120.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lightscreen\optipng.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lightscreen\platforms\qwindows.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lightscreen\Qt5Core.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lightscreen\Qt5Gui.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lightscreen\Qt5Multimedia.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lightscreen\Qt5Network.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lightscreen\Qt5Sql.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lightscreen\Qt5Widgets.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lightscreen\Qt5WinExtras.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lightscreen\sounds\ls.screenshot.wav
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lightscreen\sqldrivers\qsqlite.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lightscreen\ssleay32.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lightscreen\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lightscreen\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lightscreen\vccorlib120.dll
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\LowRegistry\DOMStorage\lightscreen.com.ar
Lightscreen is an application offered by Christian Kaiser. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to remove Lightscreen is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Lightscreen from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Lightscreen or simply click the Search feature and type in "Lightscreen". If it exists on your system the Lightscreen application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Lightscreen in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Lightscreen, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Lightscreen:
- The web site of the program is: http://ckaiser.com.ar
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Lightscreen\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Lightscreen.
8. After removing Lightscreen, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Lightscreen that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Lightscreen with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Lightscreen by Christian Kaiser from your computer, we are not saying that Lightscreen by Christian Kaiser is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Lightscreen in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 05:52:48.297