You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Lightning Demo for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Lightning Demo from your computerRZX Studio
. Check out here
where you can get more info on RZX Studio. More data about the application Lightning Demo can be found at http://vk.com/lightning_the_game
. Usually the Lightning Demo application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RZX Studio\Lightning Demo directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Lightning Demo by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\RZX Studio\Lightning Demo\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Lightning Demo's primary file takes around 155.00 KB (158720 bytes) and is named Lightning.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Lightning Demo. They take 548.50 KB (561664
bytes) on disk.
- Lightning.exe (155.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (393.50 KB)
The current page applies to Lightning Demo version 0.13
Lightning Demo is an application by the software company RZX Studio. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Lightning Demo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Lightning Demo from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Lightning Demo or simply click the Search feature and type in "Lightning Demo". The Lightning Demo application will be found very quickly. When you click Lightning Demo in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Lightning Demo, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Lightning Demo:
- The publisher is: http://vk.com/lightning_the_game
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\RZX Studio\Lightning Demo\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Lightning Demo.
8. After uninstalling Lightning Demo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Lightning Demo which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Lightning Demo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Lightning Demo by RZX Studio from your PC, we are not saying that Lightning Demo by RZX Studio is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Lightning Demo supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-02 17:14:14.260