This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Lightbender for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Lightbender from your computerMath Nerd Productions, LLC
. Check out here
for more info on Math Nerd Productions, LLC. Please open http://lbend.com
if you want to read more on Lightbender on Math Nerd Productions, LLC's web page. Lightbender is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Lightbender directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for removing Lightbender is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. Lightbender's primary file takes about 183.50 KB (187904 bytes) and its name is Lightbender.exe.
The executable files below are part of Lightbender. They take about 87.80 MB (92067312
bytes) on disk.
- Lightbender.exe (183.50 KB)
- CrashReportClient.exe (11.98 MB)
- UE4PrereqSetup_x64.exe (38.17 MB)
- Lightbender-Win64-Shipping.exe (37.47 MB)
Lightbender is a program marketed by the software company Math Nerd Productions, LLC. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Lightbender is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Lightbender from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Lightbender or simply click the Search feature and type in "Lightbender". If it is installed on your PC the Lightbender application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Lightbender in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Lightbender, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Lightbender:
- The publisher is: http://lbend.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Lightbender.
8. After uninstalling Lightbender, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Lightbender that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Lightbender with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Lightbender by Math Nerd Productions, LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that Lightbender by Math Nerd Productions, LLC is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Lightbender supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-12-22 10:53:53.923