This info is about LightZone 4.1.0~beta9 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall LightZone 4.1.0~beta9 from your systemLightZone Project
. Open here
where you can get more info on LightZone Project. Click on http://lightzoneproject.org/
to get more details about LightZone 4.1.0~beta9 on LightZone Project's website. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LightZone folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling LightZone 4.1.0~beta9 is C:\Program Files (x86)\LightZone\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. LightZone.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 627.73 KB (642800 bytes) on disk.
LightZone 4.1.0~beta9 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.07 MB (3222218
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dcraw.exe (1.00 MB)
- LightZone-forkd.exe (109.11 KB)
- LightZone.exe (627.73 KB)
- uninstall.exe (280.73 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (34.84 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (46.91 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.91 KB)
- java.exe (170.91 KB)
- javacpl.exe (66.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (171.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (51.41 KB)
- jqs.exe (178.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.91 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.91 KB)
- klist.exe (15.91 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.91 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.91 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.91 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.91 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.91 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.91 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.91 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (48.41 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.41 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.41 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.1.09
of LightZone 4.1.0~beta9.
LightZone 4.1.0~beta9 is a program marketed by LightZone Project. Some users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall LightZone 4.1.0~beta9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase LightZone 4.1.0~beta9 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find LightZone 4.1.0~beta9 or simply click the Search field and type in "LightZone 4.1.0~beta9". If it is installed on your PC the LightZone 4.1.0~beta9 app will be found very quickly. After you click LightZone 4.1.0~beta9 in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about LightZone 4.1.0~beta9, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for LightZone 4.1.0~beta9:
- The web site of the program is: http://lightzoneproject.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\LightZone\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove LightZone 4.1.0~beta9.
8. After removing LightZone 4.1.0~beta9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of LightZone 4.1.0~beta9 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing LightZone 4.1.0~beta9 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove LightZone 4.1.0~beta9 by LightZone Project from your computer, nor are we saying that LightZone 4.1.0~beta9 by LightZone Project is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove LightZone 4.1.0~beta9 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-01-01 10:09:50.937