LightWave 3D 9.2
You can find on this page details on how to remove LightWave 3D 9.2 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall LightWave 3D 9.2 from your PCNewTek
. Go over here
where you can read more on NewTek. Please open http://www.newtek.com
if you want to read more on LightWave 3D 9.2 on NewTek's website. The full command line for uninstalling LightWave 3D 9.2 is C:\WINDOWS\LightWave 3D 9.2 Uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. LightWave 3D 9.2's primary file takes about 3.02 MB (3170304 bytes) and is named lightwav.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside LightWave 3D 9.2. They take about 6.27 MB (6569984
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- hub.exe (144.00 KB)
- lightwav.exe (3.02 MB)
- lsed.exe (408.00 KB)
- lsid.exe (288.00 KB)
- lwsn.exe (1.16 MB)
- modeler.exe (1.27 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 9.2
of LightWave 3D 9.2.
LightWave 3D 9.2 is an application by NewTek. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase LightWave 3D 9.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove LightWave 3D 9.2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate LightWave 3D 9.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "LightWave 3D 9.2". If it exists on your system the LightWave 3D 9.2 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click LightWave 3D 9.2 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding LightWave 3D 9.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for LightWave 3D 9.2:
- The software company is: http://www.newtek.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\WINDOWS\LightWave 3D 9.2 Uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall LightWave 3D 9.2.
8. After removing LightWave 3D 9.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong LightWave 3D 9.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing LightWave 3D 9.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall LightWave 3D 9.2 by NewTek from your PC, nor are we saying that LightWave 3D 9.2 by NewTek is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall LightWave 3D 9.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-03 06:00:32.940