LightWave 2018.0.6 64-bit
You can find below detailed information on how to remove LightWave 2018.0.6 64-bit for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall LightWave 2018.0.6 64-bit from your PCNewTek, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can read more on NewTek, Inc.. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\NewTek\LightWave_2018.0.6 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for LightWave 2018.0.6 64-bit is C:\Program Files\NewTek\LightWave_2018.0.6\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is called Hub.exe and its approximative size is 562.59 KB (576096 bytes).
LightWave 2018.0.6 64-bit installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 264.85 MB (277719282
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.49 MB)
- uninstall.exe (15.98 MB)
- vs2012_up4_redist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
- vs2013_up2_redist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vs2013_up2_redist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- assistant.exe (1.14 MB)
- configure.exe (27.59 KB)
- DLI_SNUB-Launcher 2.0.4.exe (9.52 MB)
- DreamLight Constellation 2.3.0.exe (43.11 MB)
- feedback.exe (1.29 MB)
- Hub.exe (562.59 KB)
- Layout.exe (10.26 MB)
- lseditor.exe (733.09 KB)
- lsinterface.exe (605.09 KB)
- lwsn.exe (4.89 MB)
- Modeler.exe (3.63 MB)
- nrc_controller.exe (1.44 MB)
- nrc_service.exe (282.59 KB)
- nrc_tasker.exe (574.09 KB)
- pyexec.exe (429.59 KB)
- QT32_Server.exe (17.03 MB)
- wininst-6.0.exe (60.00 KB)
- wininst-7.1.exe (64.00 KB)
- wininst-8.0.exe (60.00 KB)
- wininst-9.0-amd64.exe (218.50 KB)
- wininst-9.0.exe (191.50 KB)
- nosetests.exe (73.00 KB)
- designer.exe (854.50 KB)
- lconvert.exe (304.00 KB)
- linguist.exe (1.89 MB)
- lrelease.exe (1.49 MB)
- lupdate.exe (969.50 KB)
- pyside-lupdate.exe (164.50 KB)
- pyside-rcc.exe (59.00 KB)
- shiboken.exe (1.67 MB)
- pythonservice.exe (12.50 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (524.84 KB)
- GoZBrushToLightWave.exe (10.44 MB)
- GoZInitLightWave.exe (10.37 MB)
- GoZLocateLightWave.exe (10.38 MB)
- GoZBrushToModeler.exe (10.44 MB)
- GoZInitModeler.exe (10.37 MB)
- GoZLocateModeler.exe (10.38 MB)
- Instant Meshes.exe (3.29 MB)
- uvatlastool.exe (727.50 KB)
- Alembic Particles To PFX.exe (32.83 MB)
- FBXSubstancePrep.exe (6.89 MB)
- batchToneMapper.exe (204.50 KB)
- exrcompress.exe (99.50 KB)
- qt4Image.exe (493.50 KB)
- bcf2vdb.exe (1.95 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (14.59 MB)
The current page applies to LightWave 2018.0.6 64-bit version 2018.0.6
LightWave 2018.0.6 64-bit is an application by NewTek, Inc.. Some people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove LightWave 2018.0.6 64-bit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase LightWave 2018.0.6 64-bit from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find LightWave 2018.0.6 64-bit or simply click the Search field and type in "LightWave 2018.0.6 64-bit". The LightWave 2018.0.6 64-bit application will be found automatically. After you click LightWave 2018.0.6 64-bit in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about LightWave 2018.0.6 64-bit, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall LightWave 2018.0.6 64-bit.
8. After removing LightWave 2018.0.6 64-bit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong LightWave 2018.0.6 64-bit which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing LightWave 2018.0.6 64-bit using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall LightWave 2018.0.6 64-bit by NewTek, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that LightWave 2018.0.6 64-bit by NewTek, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall LightWave 2018.0.6 64-bit in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-29 06:16:17.450