LightWave 11.5.1 64-bit
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall LightWave 11.5.1 64-bit for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall LightWave 11.5.1 64-bit from your PCNewTek, Inc.
. You can find out more on NewTek, Inc. or check for application updates here
. LightWave 11.5.1 64-bit is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\NewTek\LightWave11.5.1 directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. You can remove LightWave 11.5.1 64-bit by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\NewTek\LightWave11.5.1\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Layout.exe is the LightWave 11.5.1 64-bit's primary executable file and it takes approximately 5.14 MB (5386752 bytes) on disk.
LightWave 11.5.1 64-bit contains of the executables below. They take 39.89 MB (41825046
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (10.88 MB)
- vc2008_sp1_redist_AMD64.exe (4.73 MB)
- assistant.exe (1.30 MB)
- configure.exe (17.00 KB)
- feedback.exe (230.00 KB)
- Hub.exe (185.50 KB)
- Layout.exe (5.14 MB)
- lseditor.exe (366.50 KB)
- lsinterface.exe (238.50 KB)
- lwsn.exe (2.22 MB)
- Modeler.exe (1.26 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (524.84 KB)
- GoZBrushToLightWave.exe (2.18 MB)
- GoZInitLightWave.exe (2.12 MB)
- GoZLocateLightWave.exe (2.12 MB)
- GoZBrushToModeler.exe (2.18 MB)
- GoZInitModeler.exe (2.12 MB)
- GoZLocateModeler.exe (2.12 MB)
This info is about LightWave 11.5.1 64-bit version 11.5.1
LightWave 11.5.1 64-bit is a program offered by NewTek, Inc.. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall LightWave 11.5.1 64-bit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove LightWave 11.5.1 64-bit from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find LightWave 11.5.1 64-bit or simply click the Search feature and type in "LightWave 11.5.1 64-bit". If it exists on your system the LightWave 11.5.1 64-bit program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click LightWave 11.5.1 64-bit in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding LightWave 11.5.1 64-bit, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall LightWave 11.5.1 64-bit.
8. After removing LightWave 11.5.1 64-bit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of LightWave 11.5.1 64-bit which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing LightWave 11.5.1 64-bit with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove LightWave 11.5.1 64-bit by NewTek, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that LightWave 11.5.1 64-bit by NewTek, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove LightWave 11.5.1 64-bit supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 15:22:04.167