This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall LightScribe 188.8.131.52 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall LightScribe 184.108.40.206 from your computerNom de votre société
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Nom de votre société. You can see more info related to LightScribe 220.127.116.11 at http://www.votresociété.com
. LightScribe 18.104.22.168 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\LightScribe directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The program's main executable file is called LightScribeControlPanel.exe and it has a size of 441.28 KB (451872 bytes).
LightScribe 22.214.171.124 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.36 MB (1425248
bytes) on disk.
- LightScribeControlPanel.exe (441.28 KB)
- LSLauncher.exe (432.00 KB)
- LSRunOnce.exe (441.28 KB)
- LSSrvc.exe (77.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of LightScribe 188.8.131.52.
LightScribe 184.108.40.206 is a program by Nom de votre société. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to remove LightScribe 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove LightScribe 18.104.22.168 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find LightScribe 22.214.171.124 or simply activate the Search field and type in "LightScribe 126.96.36.199". If it is installed on your PC the LightScribe 188.8.131.52 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select LightScribe 184.108.40.206 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about LightScribe 220.127.116.11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove LightScribe 18.104.22.168.
8. After removing LightScribe 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong LightScribe 126.96.36.199 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling LightScribe 188.8.131.52 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall LightScribe 184.108.40.206 by Nom de votre société from your computer, we are not saying that LightScribe 220.127.116.11 by Nom de votre société is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall LightScribe 18.104.22.168 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-14 10:18:33.600