This page contains complete information on how to uninstall LightMan Converter for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall LightMan Converter from your systemLightManTools LLC
. More information on LightManTools LLC can be seen here
. More details about the application LightMan Converter can be seen at http://www.LightManTools.com/
. Usually the LightMan Converter application is found in the C:\Program Files\LightMan Converter directory, depending on the user's option during install. LightMan Converter's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\LightMan Converter\uninstall.exe. LightMan Converter.exe is the LightMan Converter's primary executable file and it takes about 1.18 MB (1235456 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with LightMan Converter. They take about 1.31 MB (1375080
bytes) on disk.
- LightMan Converter.exe (1.18 MB)
- uninstall.exe (136.35 KB)
This info is about LightMan Converter version 22.214.171.124
alone. Click on the links below for other LightMan Converter versions:
LightMan Converter is a program by the software company LightManTools LLC. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall it. This is efortful because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall LightMan Converter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove LightMan Converter from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find LightMan Converter or simply click the Search field and type in "LightMan Converter". The LightMan Converter app will be found very quickly. When you select LightMan Converter in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding LightMan Converter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for LightMan Converter:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.LightManTools.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\LightMan Converter\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove LightMan Converter.
8. After removing LightMan Converter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong LightMan Converter that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing LightMan Converter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove LightMan Converter by LightManTools LLC from your computer, we are not saying that LightMan Converter by LightManTools LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove LightMan Converter supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-27 15:02:41.750