Light Image Resizer 126.96.36.199
Light Image Resizer 188.8.131.52 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Light Image Resizer 184.108.40.206 from your computerObviousIdea
. You can find out more on ObviousIdea or check for application updates here
. More details about Light Image Resizer 220.127.116.11 can be found at http://www.obviousidea.com/windows-software/light-image-resizer/
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ObviousIdea\Image Resizer 4 folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\ObviousIdea\Image Resizer 4\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Light Image Resizer 18.104.22.168. The application's main executable file is titled Resize.exe and occupies 12.17 MB (12759136 bytes).
Light Image Resizer 22.214.171.124 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 17.83 MB (18693917
bytes) on disk:
- DigitalFrameWizard.exe (2.62 MB)
- Resize.exe (12.17 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- EditLoc.exe (1.91 MB)
This info is about Light Image Resizer 126.96.36.199 version 188.8.131.52
Light Image Resizer 184.108.40.206 is an application marketed by ObviousIdea. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Light Image Resizer 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Light Image Resizer 18.104.22.168 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Light Image Resizer 22.214.171.124 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Light Image Resizer 126.96.36.199". The Light Image Resizer 188.8.131.52 program will be found very quickly. After you click Light Image Resizer 184.108.40.206 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Light Image Resizer 220.127.116.11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Light Image Resizer 18.104.22.168:
- The publisher is: http://www.obviousidea.com/windows-software/light-image-resizer/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ObviousIdea\Image Resizer 4\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Light Image Resizer 22.214.171.124.
8. After removing Light Image Resizer 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Light Image Resizer 188.8.131.52 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Light Image Resizer 184.108.40.206 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Light Image Resizer 220.127.116.11 by ObviousIdea from your PC, we are not saying that Light Image Resizer 18.104.22.168 by ObviousIdea is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Light Image Resizer 22.214.171.124 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 09:59:39.597