Light Developer v8.5
You can find below details on how to uninstall Light Developer v8.5 for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Light Developer v8.5 from your systemStepok Image Lab.
. More information on Stepok Image Lab. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.stepok.net/
to get more facts about Light Developer v8.5 on Stepok Image Lab.'s website. Light Developer v8.5 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Light Developer directory, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing Light Developer v8.5 is C:\Program Files\Light Developer\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled LightDeveloper.exe and it has a size of 5.06 MB (5302176 bytes).
Light Developer v8.5 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.32 MB (6622833
bytes) on disk.
- AdminCopyEdit.exe (118.00 KB)
- LightDeveloper.exe (5.06 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
This web page is about Light Developer v8.5 version 8.5
Light Developer v8.5 is a program released by the software company Stepok Image Lab.. Some users try to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Light Developer v8.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Light Developer v8.5 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Light Developer v8.5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Light Developer v8.5". If it exists on your system the Light Developer v8.5 app will be found very quickly. After you click Light Developer v8.5 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Light Developer v8.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Light Developer v8.5:
- The publisher is: http://www.stepok.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Light Developer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Light Developer v8.5.
8. After uninstalling Light Developer v8.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Light Developer v8.5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Light Developer v8.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Light Developer v8.5 by Stepok Image Lab. from your PC, we are not saying that Light Developer v8.5 by Stepok Image Lab. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Light Developer v8.5 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-23 23:10:50.917